What is SandNet?
SandNet is a prototype visualization tool specifically created for the development platform of The Sandbox Game Maker. This tool aims to provide a clear, detailed, and intuitive graphical representation of the complex logical functions that drive the game mechanics within The Sandbox Game Maker.
- 1.Purpose: SandNet was designed as a tool to help developers visualize and understand the complexities of the GameMaker's logical functions in a more accessible way.
- 2.Open-source: SandNet is an open-source tool, hosted on GitHub.
- 3.Based on draw.io: The tool uses the flowchart application draw.io with many libraries related to GameMaker, designed specifically for the GameMaker methodology.
- 4.Graphical Representation: It offers a graphical representation that can be shared, detailed, and intuitive of the logical functions that drive the game mechanics.
- 5.Challenges: The development and maintenance of SandNet pose challenges, including balancing teaching and learning of GameMaker, attracting financial resources, and managing the rapid scaling of GameMaker.
- 6.Support and Promotion: There's a consideration to introduce the idea and project to The Sandbox for support, as well as the possibility of conducting live streams showcasing the tool and using SandNet in quick trainings for promotion.
Repository Github LINK:
Pratical Exemple P07-CHECKPOINT